Events in London area?

A place for everyone to chat
chameleon
Active Rebel Legion Member

Events in London area?

by chameleon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:43 pm

My partner and I were cleared a couple of weeks ago, we are based in London.
Looking at the events calendar though there's really no troops we can access until potentially October, which surprised me as usually London is quite a hub of such events.
Is that how it usually is, or is there just a slump right now? Or are there not many in the London area?
We would love to get involved and start meeting people but realistically we can't travel several hours for events. :/

DarthJay

2017 Troops:: :RLUK: :RLUK: :RLUK: :RLUK:

Re: Events in London area?

by DarthJay » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:33 pm

I am in a similar situation here in Essex. I have sourced a local event for July 1st, which Mark has kindly posted. As I get more time I am going to see what I can drum up in the Essex area (if that's ok). Don't know if that would still be to far to travel but hopefully it might help with events closer to you.

Jerrick Sunrunner
Base Commanding Officer

Medals: 5
Order of the Gold Star (2)
Mando Mercs Name: Jerrick Sunrunner
2016 Troops:: 17
2017 Troops:: :RLUK: :LL17: :RLUK: :RLUK: :RLUK: :RLUK: :RLUK: :FF2: :RLUK: :RLUK: :RLUK:

by Jerrick Sunrunner » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Hi Eleni
Events get posted all the time, there will be some more soon, it kinda depends upon us getting invites to the events, are you restricted travel wise to just London?
But traditionally we havent had many members in london, who troop regularly to have had to turn events down.
But if you hear of events then let me know and lets see if we can get a invite :thumbsup
Mark Mulcaster-
Elstree Base Commanding Officer,

South East & London Event Cordinator
1138 Krayt Squadron CO
co@rebellegion.co.uk

chameleon
Active Rebel Legion Member

by chameleon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:54 pm

@DarthJay thanks for the heads up! We can't do the 1st as we're on holiday, but potentially in the future. It is still a bit of a distance though.

@Mark thanks :) that makes sense! Was just a little surprised. We're not restricted to London but can't​realistically drive more than a couple of hours to get somewhere, and that not regularly.
I will keep an eye out!

Return to Public Discussion Area